Wedding Day Emergency Kits – Divine Details
The big day is fast approaching! With all the big planning, you might accidentally forget a few things. Be prepared for any wedding day emergency that might pop up by packing these essential items!
- Hand Lotion
- Kleenex – It’s going to be an emotion-packed day, have a few of these on hand!
- Bobby Pins
- Lip Balm, Lipstick or Lipgloss
- Makeup Remover Wipes – These are not only great for touching up makeup, but also for cleaning up spills or stains on clothes
- Nail Polish – Be sure to have a bottle similar to the shade worn to fix any chips also a bottle of clear polish to fix runs in pantyhose.
- Baby Powder – This works great for covering spills on your gown, dab with water then powder
- Brush or Comb
- Eyelash Glue – In case your false lashes start to come loose, it’s a good idea to have some extra glue on hand.
- Nail File
- Lint Brush or Roller – Great for the men in black tuxes!
HEALTH & FIRST AID
- Allergy Medication: Be sure you have the non-drowsy version on hand so that you don’t get sleepy!
- Advil or Tylenol
- Breath Mints: There will be a lot of kissing, make sure you have minty breath all day!
- Eye Drops
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Feminine Hygiene Products
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Water – Stay Hydrated!
- Breath Mints
- Protein Snacks – It’s going to be a busy day, having a stash of protein snacks will come in handy during long photo sessions so that nobody gets hungry!
- Nuts & Chews
LAST MINUTE EXTRAS
- Phone Charger & Phone – There will be lot’s of photo’s to be taken by everyone, it’s can’t hurt to have an extra charger on hand!
- Directions to venue – Pretty important so that you don’t get lost on the big day!
- Identification – Some venues will require ID to serve guests, be sure you and the wedding party have your identifications on hand if you’re planning on enjoying some beverages!
- Cash & Cards
- Anti-Slip Shoe Pads
- Earring Backs
Tags: Best Music, Brantford, Christmas, Christmas Party, Disc Jockey, DJ, Emergency Kit, Hairspray, Halloween, Halloween Party, Hamilton, Love Songs, Music, Planning, Protein, Shoe Pads, Stay Hydrated, SW Ontario, Wedding, Wedding Day, Your Music