The big day is fast approaching! With all the big planning, you might accidentally forget a few things. Be prepared for any wedding day emergency that might pop up by packing these essential items!
- Hand Lotion
- Kleenex – It’s going to be an emotion-packed day, have a few of these on hand!
- Bobby Pins
- Lip Balm, Lipstick or Lipgloss
- Makeup Remover Wipes – These are not only great for touching up makeup, but also for cleaning up spills or stains on clothes
- Nail Polish – Be sure to have a bottle similar to the shade worn to fix any chips also a bottle of clear polish to fix runs in pantyhose.
- Baby Powder – This works great for covering spills on your gown, dab with water then powder
- Brush or Comb
- Eyelash Glue – In case your false lashes start to come loose, it’s a good idea to have some extra glue on hand.
- Nail File
- Lint Brush or Roller – Great for the men in black tuxes!
HEALTH & FIRST AID
- Allergy Medication: Be sure you have the non-drowsy version on hand so that you don’t get sleepy!
- Advil or Tylenol
- Breath Mints: There will be a lot of kissing, make sure you have minty breath all day!
- Eye Drops
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Feminine Hygiene Products
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Water – Stay Hydrated!
- Breath Mints
- Protein Snacks – It’s going to be a busy day, having a stash of protein snacks will come in handy during long photo sessions so that nobody gets hungry!
- Nuts & Chews
LAST MINUTE EXTRAS
- Phone Charger & Phone – There will be lot’s of photo’s to be taken by everyone, it’s can’t hurt to have an extra charger on hand!
- Directions to venue – Pretty important so that you don’t get lost on the big day!
- Identification – Some venues will require ID to serve guests, be sure you and the wedding party have your identifications on hand if you’re planning on enjoying some beverages!
- Cash & Cards
- Anti-Slip Shoe Pads
- Earring Backs